October 2nd 1999 v 3.12
Submitted by Sergey Babkin
- (FINALLY!!!) a correct fix for the infamous Red Hat 6.0 stdio "feature",
- a number of little bugs discovered by a picky SGI compiler (well, maybe
some day I'll try to run it through the UnixWare lint and see what happens),
- a diagnostic message about the empty encodings in the convert script was
made less cryptic and a bug in the awk sub-script was fixed,
- the .afm creation code now considers the option -t.
- added support for the Bulgarian language (actually, for now just an alias
- added option -w that tries to make sure that the character widths are not
- added the concept of aliased encodings,
- now the conversion scripts create and install the .afm files too,
- the conversion script removes the intermediate files after installation,
- added tunables to the conversion script,
- installation of the Ghostscript fonts can now be done automatically
together with the X11 fonts. Updated the docs.